Megane3 buttons remaping

Topics that do not fit other forums.
max

Megane3 buttons remaping

Post by max »

Hi everyone,

I have a Renault Megane 3, and I've successfully set up the CANbus. Everything is working fine, but I'm not satisfied with the default behavior of the steering wheel buttons. They don't function correctly compared to the original head unit.

With the original unit, the "Mute" button performed three functions: "Phone (answer/hang up)," "Mute/Unmute," and "Play/Pause" for multimedia. Unfortunately, with the Teyes CC3 2K head unit, the "Play/Pause" function is not working.

This is quite inconvenient, as I can’t control music playback properly. Does anyone know if this has been fixed in any updates? Alternatively, is there a way to reassign the buttons on my CANbus?

Thanks in advance for your help!
thak2

Re: Megane3 buttons remaping

Post by thak2 »

max wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 4:26 pm Hi everyone,

I have a Renault Megane 3, and I've successfully set up the CANbus. Everything is working fine, but I'm not satisfied with the default behavior of the steering wheel buttons. They don't function correctly compared to the original head unit.

With the original unit, the "Mute" button performed three functions: "Phone (answer/hang up)," "Mute/Unmute," and "Play/Pause" for multimedia. Unfortunately, with the Teyes CC3 2K head unit, the "Play/Pause" function is not working.

This is quite inconvenient, as I can’t control music playback properly. Does anyone know if this has been fixed in any updates? Alternatively, is there a way to reassign the buttons on my CANbus?

can you show me canbox
max

Post by max »

thak2 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 3:09 am

can you show me canbox
Attachments
can.jpg
can.jpg (154.95 KiB) Viewed 501 times
thak2

Post by thak2 »

max wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 10:08 am
thak2 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 3:09 am

can you show me canbox
Can you recommend adding my WhatsApp: +8618813578962, I need more information