Renault Koleos 2012

Post Reply
skaiser78
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2026 7:33 pm

Renault Koleos 2012

Post by skaiser78 »

Hello.

I need help with a Koleos 2012 with TomTom Carminat incl. Joystick w/o Bose.
I bought a Hiworld LNF 1.10 for a Junsun X9 headunit with a wiring harness.
Think the plugs are not pinned right way.
I got a 24pin connector to the old monitor plug that ends at a 16pin plug for the decoder. On the other side there is a 20pin connector ending in a 16pin plug for headunit an also a 8pin for tx/rx. Speaker, 12V all at a quadlock

All help from web says plugin in an setup the junsun.
But I can't get the decoder to work. Only if I make a wired bridge between 12V yellow and ACC red directly at the headunit.
The swc and the joystick don't work.

Has someone a hit or explanation about wiring/colours/pins? I tried out Koleos, Megane and Fluente, everytime I restarted the radio.

Thx for your help.
Post Reply